Trenlii is a vibrant, real estate technology company in Nanaimo that provides analytical tools for agents, brokerages, and associations to sort, interpret, and share residential real estate market data.
Trenlii Consulting is a division of this exciting company that operates through a team based approach and communicates with clients through educational support. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Client Relationship Manager who is driven to help adults learn and develop new skills in order to make them better professionals.
Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential, as well as a willingness to speak publicly. You will work with a team to manage, coordinate, and conduct training in a certain region, while also creating awareness and sharing the value of new and existing Trenlii products with real estate professionals in that same region.
- Develop creative curriculum to convey value and practical application of Trenlii products for REALTORS®, Brokers, and Real Estate Association Executives.
- Phone, email, and the website Live Support option.
- Schedule and conduct various forms of educational sessions, including one on one training, webinar training, and brokerage and board office training sessions with agents, brokers, and association executives.
- Schedule and conduct weekly live instructor led training sessions via webinar platform.
- Conduct follow up consultations after training to ensure understanding.
- Develop and manage lasting relationships with agents, brokers, and association executives through continual education of existing and new Trenlii products.
- Create awareness of the support Trenlii can offer an agent and/or broker as they build and manage their business.
- Prepare educational materials such as infographics, tutorial videos, etc. as needed.
- Must have a clear understanding of effective adult teaching techniques
- Willing and eager to work within a team to reach predetermined goals
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of technical systems
- Adaptable to new technology products
- Proficient in Libre Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills
- Preference give to those with CACE certification (or equivalent certification)
Proficiency in GoToMeeting or another similar webinar platform
Proficiency in CRM tools such as Hubspot
How to Apply:
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a current resume in HTML, Plain Text, or PDF format. In the body of the email briefly describe how you fit our requirements above. Please eschew the non-technical fluff in favor of serious details.