Trenlii is a vibrant, real estate technology company in Nanaimo that provides analytical tools for agents, brokerages, and associations to sort, interpret, and share residential real estate market data.
The Data Feed Analyst will be responsible for setting up, analyzing and optimizing product data feeds for our clients. You will be responsible for all elements of data feed optimization, ensuring adherence to Feedonomics and industry Best Practices and documented Methodology to ensure a high level of service delivery. You will transform raw data into an optimized product feed tuned for performance.
- Write software to parse and formalize several raw MLS data feeds.
- Communicating and explaining issues and requirements via phone and email to individuals who manage and coordinate each data feed provision
- Setup and configure new instances of the software provided by Trenlii
- Minimum 2 year diploma required in a discipline with strong academic performance in analytic and quantitative coursework including Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, Economics or a related field
- Strong understanding of the PHP programming language and MySQL
- Strong understanding of the Laravel PHP framework
- Ability to write fluent PHP code and optimal MySQL queries
- Willing to learn how to properly utilize new and extensive PHP libraries
- Willing to learn how to use the RETS protocol
- Required to understand the Git VCS
- Required to understand how to use the Linux Command Line
- Ability to methodically analyze data sets
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and research skills
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- Ability to multitask in a deadline driven environment
- Required to pass our internal written/performance test for technical skills and aptitude for data analysis and problem solving
How to Apply:
To apply, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a current resume in HTML, Plain Text, or PDF format. In the body of the email briefly describe how you fit our requirements above. Please eschew the non-technical fluff in favor of serious details.